Monday, April 28, 2008

Too much to post.....

As you can see by dates from my last post, I am way behind in the blogging world (and in most other areas...). Jason was home for about a week, we went back up north for Lydia's wedding and for a visit with family, and now I am home, but overwhelmed with how many pictures I have! While I was home Aimee showed me how to use a website called "photobucket" that lets you do lots of fun things to your photos. So, I just picked a few photos that we had fun editing from our trip to hold everyone over! Who knows when I will get them all up. After a 11 hour car ride back home with three kids all by myself that was full of fun times, (that is a joke in case you couldn't tell) and settling back down to life that does not include a husband or Daddy, blogging has not found its way into my days or nights. :) How cute are these photos? :)

Jason with his sister Lydia and brother, Joel. I love this picture!

Lydia and Katie.

When I get finished mowing our enormous yard and the countless other things I have to do this week, I will put up more. Trust me there is more, lots more! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, cool pics! good seeing you and the kiddos - looking forward to everyone coming here!

"Just the Two Of Us" said...

Erin,
The pics of the kids are cool : )
Makes the popsicles look really yummy. Let me know when you guys are up here again so that Belle can visit with her cousins : )
Take care.

Vicki & Bruce said...

Amazing what you can do now! But you had beautiful subjects for your poses! Lydia was a beautiful bride and Katie is adorable! But my favorite picture is Ryleigh with the dandelions!

Earl and Gail said...

Love the color edited photos. I didn't know photobucket would do that! Great job!