Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Soccer!

Soccer started a few weeks ago and I guess I am now officially a "soccer mom". Got to get myself one of the soccer bumper stickers. :) The boys are on different teams, but have the same name "Flames", and the same jersey number, "8". Just happened that way.Aiden during a practice. They both have practices twice a week, luckily at the same time. So Jason and I take turns going back and forth watching them both play. We constantly are passing each other in the middle of the field. :)
On the one practice I finally remembered to bring my camera, I mostly got photos of Kyle. By the time I got over to Aiden's field it was getting dark and only got one. Will have to switch up my routine next time! Kyle mid air ready to kick!

Kyle is on the U-4 team, since of course he is 4. His coach coaches both U-4 and U-7. After one practice he came up to us and said that Kyle was good enough to practice with the U-7 if he wanted too, even though he was too young to be on the team. Kyle jumped at the chance! So, after he practices with his team, he goes over and plays with the big boys and he can keep up!! He loves it!


Another kick. :)
I caught him in the air a lot.
At his first game. He was the star!! I forgot my camera again that day, so I stole this pic from a friend.

Aiden's first game. Getting ready to go play.


Running with the pack. Don't know where the ball is. Aiden is not quite as in to soccer as Kyle!
Kyle and Ryleigh playing soccer while Aiden is playing.
Watching another game.

Aiden and his soccer buddies. :) Love this photo.Aiden going after the ball.

Having 2 practices, 2 games, sometimes 4, a week has added to our busy lives. I guess this is where it begins! It only gets busier with sports from here on out. I keep telling Jason "wait til they are in high school!" It is fun watching them play though and we are enjoying it! Wish family was closer so they could go to games with us!

3 comments:

Vicki & Bruce said...

I sure wish we could all be there, too! Wish I owned a jet! It's sometimes the little things that count and the things they remember.

Earl and Gail said...

You MUST be extremely busy if you're forgetting your camera :) I'd love to come to one of the boys' games! I'll bring Joey and Ryleigh can maybe keep him occupied.

Erin said...

I know! I usually always remember my camera. It is my old age. :) You guys are welcome to come to a game anytime! FB me if you ever want to come and I will give you the times and locations.