Sunday, March 16, 2008

Silly Kids!

I went out yesterday and it looks like Annah and the kids had fun! I don't get out too often without the kids, so yesterday was a rare treat for me. What was even better was I knew my kids were home with someone that loved them and having a good time. I am so envious of people who live close to family and get this luxury all the time!! A sweet one!
Aiden just looks scary here.....
Not sure why Kyle is closing one side of his nose or why Aiden seems to be eating his hands? Didn't Annah feed them? :)
Another sweet one! :)
A peace sign? Where did he learn that???
Here is Ryleigh listening to some tunes. :) She loves music. I didn't get a chance to get a video her here while she was listening to this music, but she was bouncing. :) You can kind of see in the picture that her one foot is up, that is because she was tapping to the music.
This video is of Ryleigh talking to Allie on the phone one morning. This is just a glimpse into the future!! Ryleigh LOVES to talk on the phone, every time she sees me on the phone she comes up to me and says "Dada??" She misses her daddy. Once you give her the phone to talk, it is over, there is no getting it back without a huge fight and a complete meltdown once you get it away from her.

5 comments:

Brian and Jen said...

Love the silly pics. It's fun to have family around. My cousin was here and now my mom and sister will be here Weds. Always fun to have extra help and extra people to do stuff with! :)
PS. I made your pizza dough recipe last night, yummy! :)

Anonymous said...

Loved the new pictures Erin!

I wanted to leave you a comment so you knew that i looked at your blog. Cant wait to see everyone soon! Love you

Vicki & Bruce said...

See Annah is up to the old camera tricks! I have scads of silly face pictures-but then I love face pictures! Glad to hear the kids are having fun with Annah. LOVE that video of Ryleigh-SO animated and chattery! Can't wait to hear & see her next week. She wasn't talking at Christmas.

Earl and Gail said...

loved the video!

Allison Sangree said...

Erin that video was adorable! It was so funny - I found myself laughing out loud!
It's so wonderful that you moms take the time to enjoy your children and record the cute things they do.
Hang in there, you're doing such a good job!