Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fun with Collages

I started out doing a collage for Kyle for his birthday with some of his soccer pictures. Well, it took way longer than I thought it would and then I thought I should do one for the other two, but it took me weeks before I got back around to making theirs. Then I just didn't have the time, so theirs ended up being only 2 pictures instead of 4. So, no favoritism here, just time hacks! :)
You can click on them to view them larger.



Hope you enjoyed!

7 comments:

Earl and Gail said...

Very cute! Good job!

chelly said...

I love the one of Ryleigh on the right side of her collage. Too cute!

Megan said...

oh my word way to cute! :)

BOJANGLES! said...

Ditto to Michelle's comment. Ryleigh looks like she is modeling or something, J.Crew Crewcuts ad?

Vicki & Bruce said...

Thought at first that you had really made collages for your wall! Ryleigh does look like a model! Can't wait to see you all again soon! IT's been WAY TOO long! I heard that song on the radio the other day and it reminded me of you and Jason and I wanted to call and tell you about it, but I didn't know who it was singing! So funny to open your blog and hear it!

Ashleigh said...

Oh I miss you guys!! They are all so photogenic!! You should put them in modeling :)

Christina said...

Hey Erin! Love the collages!

I'm enjoying Beaufort so far! We ended up moving to Cottage Walk Circle on Ladies Island. Corinne was AWESOME, I can't thank you enough for the reco.

I'll be posting pictures of our house soon so check back!
-C