Thursday, May 20, 2010

Maybe I should stop kidding myself


I think about updating the blog. I talk about updating the blog, I just never actually update the blog. With everyone on facebook these days, it seems like a waste of time since everyone sees our pictures on there. But I miss a place to write down what is going on in our life. A place to record the funny things that happen in this household and a journal of sorts of our lives. With Jason once again away, maybe the thinking and talking about updating will be replaced with an actual update. We shall see. :) Nobody hold your breath, or perhaps no one even bothers to check anymore??

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always enjoyed your updates and hope that you continue with your blog.

girlebert said...

I have always enjoyed them as well- and do periodically check- as I just did:) and was pleasantly surprised:) We all enjoy the smiles that come from your family!!!!

The Roberts said...

i still look for your updates!

ETOGA WEBSOLUTIONS said...

Great blogg

domain

tina imy said...

I love your blog. A mom myself, I can relate to some of your adventures:)

Brian and Jen said...

Hey... just checking in.. I constantly SAY I'm going to update and it rarely comes to that... it helps when you just move and everyone wants to see your pics. :)

Unknown said...

Great blog - you seem to have a really nice family. :)

bestresearchpaper review said...

wow... cool! Thanks!

dissertationtoday.com review said...

Good job. All of them are useful.

masterpapers.com said...

interesting thoughts

dissertationrelief.com said...

That article is so interesting and makes a very nice image in my mind. Thank you for sharing this info with us!

essaychampions.com review said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!

customessays review said...

I totally agree with this article.

academia-research said...

Hello my friend! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include almost all vital info. I would like to see more posts like this.

termpaperwriter.org said...

very beautiful!

masterpapers said...

Wonderful

freelance writing said...

very original

gikoberry Incorporation said...

Lovely family.