Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ferns and Black & White Photos

I adore this photo of Kyle. I think he looks a lot like Matt Aguilar, my cousin, who died about 15 years ago. He has that same mischievous look in his eyes and the same curly hair, only Matt's was dark like mine.
My new favorite photo. We took this photo with black and white film, and when I tried to scan it into the computer, it didn't turn out right. So I just took a picture of a picture. We don't claim to be photographers by any stretch of the imagination, but I think this one turned out really nice.
My ferns this year are huge!! Some of the leaves are actually touching the railing. These were just regular $7 ferns from Lowes I bought earlier this year. But, I learned a secret from a neighbor on how to get them to really grow. :) I hope I can keep them alive all winter.

No comments: