Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Two months old





Ryleigh is two months old today! At her Dr. appointment on Friday she weighed 11 lbs. 9 1/2 oz. and is 23 in. long. She is smiling all the time now, and definitely knows Mommy and Daddy. She is starting to make cooing noises and likes to stick out her tongue. The boys continue to be infatuated with her. I have to watch them like a hawk. Today I had her on my bedroom floor while I ran to get a load of laundry out of the dryer. I came back (I was literally gone for 20 seconds) and she wasn't on the floor. I asked the boys where she was and they said "Under the bed." "How did she get under there?" I asked. "We dragged her under there." Needless to say, they were in trouble. Hopefully they don't try that again. I am sure it will be something else though.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! WAY to cute!! She looks like the boys!! Have a GREAT day
Girlebert

Chris and Michelle said...

She is so beautiful!!!! Hope to see you at Christmas too!

Love,
Chel

Anonymous said...

The sleeping with paccie (sp?)pic looks exactly like you, Erin! Adorable like all my babies, but I am a mom and all moms think their babies are cute (I think)

Anonymous said...

She is so, so cute. And she laughed at Aunt Debbie, too!