Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Goodbye Summer

I thought I should at least put up a quick note to let everyone one know that we are still alive! And change our header since summer is gone. I know you have all been hearing the same thing for months, but there really is no blogging time in our current world. I wish I could be like Chelly and put up one a day, but alas, I can't! :) There are two computers in this house and well, way more people than computers. :) Not to mention that summer is now over and I decided to home school........I could blog forever on that one. lol We are a few steps closer to settling down though. Jason was assigned his new MOS last week and we should found out our new duty station this week. We are anxious to know where we will be moving to, east coast, west coast or overseas. We asked to stay on the east coast, but hey, this is the government we are talking about, they kind of send you where they want ya. So we will see! Sorry I can't put up pictures! School break is over and I need to go conquer English with Aiden, an art project with Kyle and change a stinky diaper on Ryleigh. :)

P.S. I put up a live feed and I see we are getting lots of visitors, even if some of them are the result of google searches. Leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!! :)

10 comments:

Earl and Gail said...

wow! Home schooling? good luck. seems like hard work, but i know you can do it! :-) can't wait to find out where you're going next.

SES said...

great song =)

SES said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i check your blog, but you know me so i guess i don't count! :)

Melissa said...

Sounds like things just keep getting busier for you! I always enjoy reading your updates. =)

Vicki & Bruce said...

I'm here in the same crazy house and I don't have time to blog either! Barely have time to even look at them nowadays! Just grabbed some time between bites of pizza before the evening duties begin! Just wanted you to know I looked at your new header (eventhough I could tell you in person-it's fun to get comments!)

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you all are still alive! I miss your blogs and pictures, but I think you have a pretty good excuse for now : ) Hope to hear more from you later!

Anonymous said...

Is that the same song from your ringback? It completely screeches in your ear when it starts. That's why I never call you.

Brian and Jen said...

Hey, good to hear the update, we were wondering. Let us all know when you find out your new assignment. Have fun with the schooling. I have millions of teaching things in rubbermaids in our basement if you want to take a field trip here. :)

Christian said...

Sweet song... We can totally relate to the craziness of everyday life and no time to blog. Any time we blog, we're stealing time from something else that's screaming to be done. Anyway, we love you guys and hope you are able to find peace in the midst of the storms. =)