Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Welcome to the Bridal Shower!

These pictures are for Chelly, Ash, Alex and Aunt Debbie who were not able to come up for Liz's shower over the weekend. They were missed! It took me all afternoon, between doing other things, to get these on here, but, I actually got it done! :) Hope this makes you guys kind of feel like you were there.


The chalkboard at the cafe' - welcoming everyone to the shower. Drawings courtesy of Megan.
The party favors.
A partial picture of the gift table. We should have taken a picture of the whole thing. It was filled to over flowing!

The cafe', all ready for the party.
Everyone is here and waiting for Liz to arrive.

Lindsey was on watch for Liz.
SURPRISE!!! She said she was totally shocked and had no idea.

Opening gifts. Not the best pic of Lindsey - but Liz looks happy!
Annah took pictures while she was opening gifts and I think she took one every single time she opened a gift. :)

The mirror from Megan and Sarah.
I think she was pleased with all her presents. Thanks everyone!! All of us girls, with mom and Caitie.

Sisters. Of course we are missing Michelle and Ashleigh. We REALLY wish you guys could have been there. It was not the same without all our family there (that means you too Alex!)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Wish I could have been there! :( Thanks for the pics. This is my 3rd time looking at them! :) Love you all - see you soon!

Anonymous said...

It's my second time chelly...Oh I wish I could have been there as well. But everything looks beautiful. You all did a great job. I cannot wait to be home again. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Hey, what about me?!

Anonymous said...

Hey, what about me?!

Erin said...

Sorry Alex, I corrected myself! We missed you too! We even mentioned several times how much we wished you and Aunt Debbie were there!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies, Everything looked great at the Cafe.I loved the family group photo.! Everyone looks so beautiful.
We missed you all........ Hugs, Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

Thanks again to everyone who had a part in my beautiful shower! Still can't believe you guys pulled that off without me finding out! :) Love you guys!

Brian and Jen said...

Looks like lots of fun. Pass on our congrats to Liz for us!

Melissa said...

Congrats Liz!! Looks like a fun bridal shower!

Ryan said...

Congrats Liz! Great post Erin. Check out my blog for an update!