Saturday, October 18, 2008

Annah all Grown Up!

Tonight is the big Homecoming dance at Annah's school. Her first dance in high school! I know Michelle and Ashleigh are anxious to see how she looked, as well as Megan, Sarah and Liz who were not here tonight. So girls, here is your first look! Be sure to check mom's blog tomorrow for more pictures! I will make sure she puts more up. :) I am her blog conscience (even though I am not doing much better than her!) The link is http://theaguilarhome.blogspot.com Aimee was her personal hair stylist and make up artist. It pays to have lots of sisters!
Ryleigh wanted to be in the pictures! She kept going up to Annah's dress and feeling it!
Here she is! All ready to go. Doesn't she look gorgeous??
It is really hard to believe that she was just 4 went I left home! She has come a long way since the little flower girl in my wedding who ran up the aisle and then cried because she saw everyone else crying! She said she remembers thinking that she figured that is what you are supposed to do since everyone else was doing it! Standard protocol for a flower girl - at least at our weddings! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Erin! You look great, Annah!! ;) All grown up! ;( Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Erin! You look great, Annah!! ;) All grown up! ;( Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Awww....Annah you look amazing!!! Can't wait to see more pictures. Wish we could have been there to help make you look gorgeous ;-) love ya! Love, the Twins

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful, Annah. Can't wait for more pictures!!

Anonymous said...

aww beautiful :)
Put up some more pictures! I love you all!!

I want to come home...

Anonymous said...

aww beautiful :)
Put up some more pictures! I love you all!!

I want to come home...

Anonymous said...

What would she have done without me??? LOL

Vicki & Bruce said...

Is her mother allowed to say she looks beautiful and cute? Can't wait to post the new pictures of her friends for you all to see!

Anonymous said...

Nice vest aimee...