Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Field Day

Aiden had a field day at school last week. It was hot, hot, hot!! But I told him we would go, so Kyle, Ryleigh and I went to cheer him on in the blazing heat. :) It was fun, but I do think the kids were a bit miserable with the high temperatures! Enjoy the pictures!
Sack races!

Relays!

Jump rope....


A break inside from the heat to play in the gym.


Football....
Dancing.....

Ball relay....


School ends tomorrow!!! Yipee! I think I am just as excited as Aiden! We can now hit the beach!

5 comments:

Earl and Gail said...

Looks like Aiden had a blast. But the heat does not look appealing!!

Vicki & Bruce said...

Sure wish we could be close enough to come watch Aiden do normal, everyday fun things! Wouldn't enjoy that heat though!

BOJANGLES! said...

Seriously, how long ago was it that Ryan and I saw you guys last. I feel like Aiden has grown so much, the boy is huge (I mean in height) and looks so grown up. They grow up way too quickly, soon he'll be in high school. :)

Sarah said...

oh my word he is getting so big! i miss you guys so much.

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin, It was like looking at Ryan's past field day's. Same activities and hot weather. It looks like he had a good time. Have fun at the beach. :-)
Love, Aunt Debbie