Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer, Summer, Summertime!

Summertime is here and in full swing. We are loving not having to get ready for school, do homework or be stuck to a schedule! I love having Aiden home all day and so does Kyle and Ryleigh! I am hoping for a really SLOW summer. :) I let the boys get up one night after I had already put them to bed and have ice cream. As you can see from the photos they were having a good time! This isn't even half of the pics I took of them. They kept asking me to take them.....so I did. :)
They just love to be silly.






Crazy kids...


We have started to hit the beach! Yay! LOVE living near the beach. We have beach bum kids and they take after me and would stay on the beach all day everyday! We are going to spend the whole weekend there this weekend. We rented a little cabana right on the beach Thurs-Sunday.

Aiden's last day of school party. We went and celebrated with him. Kyle and Ryleigh loved being part of it.


Aiden with his teacher aide and teacher.Time for more projects! We started a pergola over our deck this weekend. Thank goodness for a handy husband! :) We finished the pergola, now we are going to extend the deck off the steps to make a deck like patio. I will take pictures of it when it is all done.
In progress....

Our wicker is looking a little old so we decided to paint it. Here it is before.....And after. Now I need to find cushions....
Lots of imagination going on around here. Here is a superhero fort.
And the creators of this fort.Fun brother time!


We head to the beach this weekend and then the kids and I leave for PA for a week. I will try to put up the beach pics before I leave, but that is probably not going to happen! :)

4 comments:

Earl and Gail said...

love the pics! enjoy your time in PA! and at the beach.

Michelle and Lindsey said...

great pics! :) we're looking forward to seeing you guys next week!

Vicki & Bruce said...

Thanks for the peek into your fun summer! Soon we will all be a part of your fun summer-at least 4 weeks of it! Lots more memories to be made, ice cream to be eaten, silliness to be laughed at, forts to be made and of course, feelings to be hurt! But it's all in the game! As long as it turns out on the good side! Looking forward to seeing you soon!

BOJANGLES said...

Update soon please. Thank you. With love, BOJANGLES!