Friday, August 04, 2006

Flying Solo

Well I have survived my first two days alone! :) With only minor mishaps. It is definitely more of a challenge to keep an eye on all three (and one doesn't even move yet!). Jason had duty last night, so my first day alone was really all day, all night and most of today. This morning was a lot smoother than yesterday. I didn't get dressed until almost noon, but at least I got dressed. Jason met me at the commissary so I could grocery shop with out the boys. I don't think I am ready for all three and a grocery store. I don't think the grocery store would be ready for us either. I had Ryleigh in a baby sling and she slept the whole time.

The weather here is PURE TORTURE. It is awful. It is too hot for the boys to even go out and play. We are looking forward to cooler weather, which should arrive say sometime in December......

1 comment:

Christian said...

Hey! How's it going! Yeah, we can't wait for the cooler weather, too. We've had like 3 weeks of triple digit temps here in OKC. Ya hardly see any of the neighbors hanging out outside after dinner like we do in the spring and fall. Can't wait for even some nice cool 80 degree weather. =)