Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Decking the Halls!!

Finally getting around to putting up the rest of our Christmas decorating photos. I should have taken pictures of the mess around us as we were "decking the halls". But, I thought I would save my self some dignity. :)


Ryleigh was such a big help this year. :( She pulled the garland and ran away with it (after it was already on the tree), and took just about every ornament off as we were putting them on. She also thought that the round ornaments made great basketballs.



This morning Aiden came into our room with a piece of paper and he told me it was his "list". I asked him what for. He said it was his list of people who were good and who were bad. When people were nice to him he would put them on one side, and if they were mean, well, they would go on the other side. I told him that was Santa's job this time of year. His reply was he was going to help Santa out. So be on your best behavior around Aiden! I went on the bad side of the list this morning.......I saw him write my name down.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Picture Perfect! I noticed your lower shelves were empty, kinda reminds me of the decorating around here. All signs of an active 1 year old! Your tree and hearth and house are all BEAUTIFUL. Have fun with your daily REdecorating.

Brian and Jen said...

Your house looks beautiful Erin! :) We're having trouble fully getting in the spirit with it 85 degrees out... and since we're coming home next week. We only put up half the stuff. But yours looks great! I'm inspired now... :)

Vicki & Bruce said...

Aiden's way of thinking cracks me up! I'm sure Josh & Lindsey will be on that mean side quite a lot during Christmas! Your house & palm tree look gorgeous! See you next week! Hope it snows again before you come-the rain melted all our original snow!

Anonymous said...

Haha Erin you got put on the bad side. And may I just say that Aiden looks more like you ever day. P.S. tell him I'd like it if he could put me on the good side please, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Your home is gorgeous! I can't wait til Christmas decorating is a family activity! :-)

"Just the Two Of Us" said...

Your house is beautiful and the pics are so cute! Belle says "hi". She wants to see Ryleigh and the boys again.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your posts! Everything looks beautiful! Love the pictures! Merry Christmas! Love, Laine and my gang