Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Happy 23rd Birthday Joe!

I can not believe it had been 23 years since Grandmom picked us up from school and told us we had a brother! Finally a boy to balance out the 3 girls. :) I remember I was so excited that I, (at the tender age of 7) made all the phone calls to let our parents friends know that you had arrived. :-) You definitely have handled having 9 sisters better than anybody I know (not that I know anyone else with 9 sisters......) and continue to do so! I love hanging out with you and enjoy our conversations. Jason thanks you for your AE influence. LOL (actually I thank you for that!)
We love you Joe, you are a great brother, friend and uncle! I look forward to many more memories with you in the years to come. Have a great birthday!!
Love, Erin, Jason, Aiden, Kyle and Ryleigh


(I'm keeping it simple this year, with just one picture and immediate family only on birthday blogs. Something has to give..... :-) )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Erin,

I wasn't ignoring your call at all. I got off work early and I fell asleep. Thanks for the blog though, it was awesome!

Erin said...

Haha! I knew you weren't ignoring me, I was just giving you a hard time! Sorry I missed your call when you called back. Hope you had a fun birthday and enjoyed that Toll House Cookie Pie!!

Vicki & Bruce said...

The pie was good. Should make it for the holidays. It was nice that Joe came home early because of the snow. We were able to make him a special lunch instead of a lunch box lunch. Isn't lunch a stupid word!

Chris and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Joe!!! :)