Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy valentines day!


Annah and Kyle making cookies. Even Ryleigh, who is still sick, enjoyed a lick.

The results! They were so good!



Kyle made some just for me!Since Annah is here, I was able to go to Aiden's school for his Valentines party.


He was SO happy to have me there, and without any other kids, some rare attention for the oldest of the family.

We got his teacher some flowers and she asked us to take her picture with Aiden and his flowers. I think he felt pretty special. I told Aiden that all girls love to get flowers (teach them young I say!). His response was "Well Mom, I know some girls that are tougher than boys!" I guess he figured they would be the type that would not want flowers. :)

5 comments:

Earl and Gail said...

Hope Ryleigh is feeling better this weekend. Aiden is precious with his 'tough girls' comment. Ha! And Kyle's cookies look delicious!

Anonymous said...

So glad to see the kids and you, Erin. God, you are so cute too! I miss my little family so much that it hurts my heart. Please pray for my back......I have never had pain like this before and it is all new to me.

Love you all so,

Jas

Vicki & Bruce said...

Happy Belated Valentine's Day! Miss you, Annah! Hope you are feeling better soon. Thanks for making the cookies for Erin and helping her out! Don't forget to be a good helper in all ways! Clean up after yourself, keep the kids happy and don't get homesick! Moms can get bossy, even through blogs! Keep up the good work down there in SC!

Brian and Jen said...

The cookies look delicious, or as Natalie would say, "lishush" Love seeing the Kindergarten pics too. I miss it... but I love being home with my kiddos (most of the time :)

Melissa said...

Aww.. I am sure Aiden's teacher really appreciated the flowers. Valentine's Day is always fun with kids around!!