Saturday, February 09, 2008

HI DADDY!!












We are anxiously awaiting Jason's first phone call since he entered training at OCS 3 weeks ago. He should have time to get to a computer sometime in the next 24 hours so I bribed the kids with candy to take their pictures. :) It works every time. I didn't have the strength to try and get all three of them together, so I did it in shifts! Everybody seems to be on the mend today after being plagued with some sort of bug (Kyle and Ryleigh) since Wednesday. I'll spare you the details! :) We miss you Jas!

Not sure what is up with our kids and sticking out their tongues in pictures, but it seems to be a trend......

6 comments:

SES said...

Great pics Erin. Your kids are so calm and well-behaved! =)

I actually use candy to bribe myself- works every time for me too.

Holly said...

aw, adorable pics. My favorite is the last one with the little cutie on the chair in front of the door. =) She's a doll.

Anonymous said...

You got some money makers!! :)

Anonymous said...

Grandmom Jeannie & I are looking at the pictures and enjoying seeing all the little tongues sticking out! They are so cute-not the tongues, the children! Went to G-Mom's dr. appt. today, call me later for details. Thanks for the update! G-Mom says HI!

Unknown said...

You are quite the photographer!! Or maybe the pictures are so great because your kids are so cute! Either way! Great job getting them taken and great job surviving sick kids and no husband around. I bet you really miss him!

Earl and Gail said...

oh, i love these pictures! good job!