Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ryleigh, Ryleigh, Ryleigh



Ryleigh keeps us all entertained, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. She is really talking now and says some of the funniest things. She now rivals the boys in the crazy things she says. I am writing them down, so one day I will post them. She still LOVES to listen to music and I posted a video at the bottom of this post of her sitting at the computer, watching a YouTube music video of David Archuleta singing "Crush"and trying to sing along. Living with teenagers has given her an early love for pop music. lol Jason graduated from 11 months worth of schools last week, so we are happy to finally have him back in our lives! I have pictures from his graduation last week that I will try to post soon. For now, it is a post full of Ryleigh, enjoy! :)

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sign her up for American Idol before it's too late!

Earl and Gail said...

She's so cute. Can't wait to read the things she's saying! Congrats on getting Jason back. When will you be in NC?

Vicki & Bruce said...

Wish the little singer was still sitting here at my computer with me! REALLY miss them all!