Monday, December 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Granddad!!



I think that I have used this picture in the past for Granddad's birthday, but it is a good one! :) It reminds me of so many things about growing up. The antiques in the background, that floor, braided rugs, hanging out at my grandparents house, which I did a lot of, all my life. It reminds me of so many things that I miss. Granddad, I hope you had a great birthday! I am glad you got to spend the day with Mom and Uncle Jeff. I am glad you are my granddad. You have always been a good one, you continue to be a good one, and you have carried on and been a good great-granddad to my kids. We are luck to have you! We love you Granddad! Love, Erin, Jason, Aiden, Kyle and Ryleigh

Two birthday posts in one week! I am still not committing to doing this again........ :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Granddad!

Joe,

Anonymous said...

Thanks Erin for the nice comments.
Love that picture of you and I. Thanks for all the calls. Had a nice day with Jeff and Vicki.Enjoyed Jason birthday song.
Love.
G-dad