Wednesday, August 05, 2009

A swing full of kids

The other day I looked out on the swing and saw that all three kids were on one. Guess we kind of need a swing set....Maybe that is the next thing Jason can build! :) He just loves when I think of new projects for him. hehe Poor guy thinks he has to do everything that I even mention. We wouldn't be using it too much right now even if we had a swing set. It is so brutally hot that we only really go out in the evenings. So a swing set sounds like a fall project to me! We will let Jason have a little break. :)
It looks a bit tight to me, but they seemed to be having a lot of fun!




I am going to try and post soon some pictures of the house. Chelly has been begging me for months to post some. But that requires actually cleaning up each room and taking pictures! Sounds like a lot of work to me. But for her sake I am going to try! Why can't she just be happy with text pictures?? :)

6 comments:

Chelly said...

BECAUSE, they are too small! I can't see what it really looks like!!!!!! :) I was so excited when I saw you had updated, only to be disappointed once I realized it wasn't house pics!! :) He he! Not really!! :) Anyways, still waiting! Want to see all of your updates! Anyday now would be good! :) Thanks!

Vicki & Bruce said...

Love the look on Kyle's face-like he's LOVING having Ryleigh on his lap!

The Roberts said...

I hope when I have 3 kids, that they will be able to find SOMETHING like this that they all can have fun together doing. I'm impressed!! I don't remember ever having fun with my sister and brother together growing up.

SES said...

three kids on one swing is WAY more fun anyway!

The Arnold Family said...

I love your kids ingenuity !! Maybe they will grow up to be Engineers!

BOJANGLES said...

Text pictures, I'm not getting any text pictures. I want to see the house too. I guess I should also send you places of my apartment, although I stopped decorating not long after I got back from your house, maybe March. Trade ya pictures. :)