Friday, July 14, 2006

Ready for Baby



The twins arrived safe and sound on Monday morning. I was ready to go into labor the moment I got them to our house and settled in. Unfortunately it didn't happen that way and we are still waiting. My due date is not until tomorrow, but the way I have been feeling the last few weeks, I thought I would go early. I have washed my hair, painted my toe nails, done load after load of laundry, cleaned and cleaned, gone grocery shopping more times than really necessary, and still no baby! Jason keeps mowing and washing cars. :) I know the moment that I am not ready, she will decide it is time to make her appearance. Well, we are off to do some more shopping. You can never be too prepared I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great site and your children are beautiful! If you ever need anything I'll always have the same address on the Global!