Saturday, July 08, 2006

Weekend news

I think something is seriously wrong with Aiden. He asks to do math flash cards. And then when I say I will do them with him, he jumps up and down all excited. I am now wondering if he is our child......

Megan and Sarah will be here Monday morning!!! So, after that we can have this baby! I wish it was that predictable. Aiden has been counting the days until they get here. The nursery is all ready. She is not even born yet and I think she has more clothes than I do. I will post pictures soon.

We have had a quiet Saturday. Jason has been working on college. He now has 8 credits towards his Masters! The boys have been playing nicely together all day (Well almost all day, there was a short screaming match over something upstairs, but it didn't sound like anyone was dying so we let them hash it out. A few minutes later they came down with no blood or visual scars, so they must have worked it out). I have been doing laundry. Trying to keep the clothes hampers empty, so that when I come home from the hospital we are not knee deep in laundry. We are getting ready to go play outside for awhile, then go get a movie, come home and cook the steak that has been marinating all day. Tim and Meredith, wish you all were here to eat it with us!!

1 comment:

TIMandMER said...

That's so not fair! Telling us all about your juicy suculant steak and then saying, "yeah, wish you guys were here. sucks for you. excuse us while we go indulge in our grilled masterpiece...." A little dramatic, you say? Not when we're talking about steak! :)