Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Chasing Butterflies & Catching Lizards


Catching butterflies & cute grins









There have been tons of butterflies around our flowers the last few days and the boys have had fun trying to catch them. They also have been trying to catch lizards. Yesterday Aiden found a lizard (not hard to do, they are everywhere) on the window and got a container to put it in. He slid the container up the window and was yelling at the lizard to jump in. I was watching from inside thinking "that is not going to work", but much to my surprise, and to Aiden's, the lizard actually went in the container! I don't know who was more surprised, the lizard or Aiden. Aiden quickly recovered from his shock, put a lid on the container and did an excited dance. He tried to bring it in the house, but I quickly stopped him. So, he put Kyle on lizard watch right outside the door. :)

Kyle has been sick since Monday, he showed a lot of improvement today, but he is still not himself. My first clue that he was sick was that he was laying on the couch in the morning, then he confirmed it throughout the day by throwing up all over me several times. Aiden is starting to act sick, so I guess we are in for round two.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you cut Kyle's hair????

Anonymous said...

http://snapshirts.com/custom.php?sid=d01928af4ef7823c2dcd038d12e6632c

Try that link for the word cloud!! I got your email re: the dress. You're welcome. You will have to take a pic of her wearing it and send it to me or post it on your blog!!! Keep up the blog entries they are GREAT to read!!

Erin said...

Yes, Kyle's hair has been cut. :( It was supposed to just be a trim, but Jason's idea of a trim and mine are apparently different. :) Thankfully the curls are starting to come back. No more trims from Jason. lol

Anonymous said...

After I commented on Kyle's screaming fit, I read Aiden's little commentary again! What that boy doesn't think of! Too cute! AND so is that picture of Ryleigh.

Anonymous said...

My, how calm these cute little tikes appear in these pictures.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, they are so cute, like little angels. If only they were always like this.