Sunday, October 01, 2006

Life on Meagan Drive





Well the soccer game was hysterical. Twenty some kids going after one ball. They followed it around in a pack and then ended up in a huge pile of kids. Aiden lost focus a lot and kept trying to catch bugs. :)

Friday night Jason ran into some friends of ours that have a house right on the water. They told Jas to stop by on his way home. They had just steamed a bunch of crabs that they had caught that evening. They gave us a whole bag full of steamed crabs. Quite a treat for this Marylander who grew up eating crabs every summer. Sorry Dad that we called and rubbed it in. :)

Yesterday we took the kids to see "Open Season". They loved it and so did we. :} Before the movie Jason pulled up next to a nail salon, opened up the glove department and handed me a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure. He took all three kids to Dairy Queen and I gave me some quiet time. I know, I know, what a guy. :)

There is a new game in our house (see pic above). Not sure what it is called, but it involves a sofa cushion and the steps. How do they think of these things? Currently we are trying to teach Kyle that my shirt is not a tissue and that putting his food under his chair or spitting it in the sunroom corner is not an option.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!! I wish you guys lived closer so we could enjoy the kids more. The blog is great for us to have a small window into your everyday life. I always show them off to everybody at work!:) Looking forward to your visit. Luv, Liz

Chris and Michelle said...

Love the pic of Ryleigh - she is too cute! Was that one of Allie's sleepers? I think Allie never got to wear that one.

love, Chel

Erin said...

Hey guys - thanks for leaving comments. It makes my day! A stay at home mom only has so much to look forward to. :) (Hint, hint all you family out there reading the blog) Yes, that was one of Allie's sleepers. It is almost too small for her now.

Anonymous said...

Erin, Did you recieve a package I sent for Ryleigh?? Just wondering and making sure it didnt' get lost in the mail.
Talk to you later
Keep the pics a coming, they are beautiful. They all look SO much alike!
Christin

Anonymous said...

Where are the soccer pics???

Erin said...

I didn't take any pic at the soccer game last week. I will this week. I promise! :)

Anonymous said...

And I never wanted to be High Tech! But this sure is fun reading the comments and the blog and seeing the cute pictures! Maybe I'll even try e-mail now that we are HIGH SPEED! Looking forward to next week, Erin & Jason. Sure wish Chris & Chelle were going to be here, too!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, my mistake! You did post an update, however, you need to lable things better. Haha, I'm really only thinking about your viewers satisfaction. Take care!

Joe