Wednesday, February 07, 2007

False Alarm and Fresh Air

So on my last post "Back to Normal" was a false alarm. When I posted it after a morning of the boys playing happily and Superheros back in play after a much needed break, I thought we were back to normal. I guess God just gave me a reprieve, enough time to pay bills and run to the store. We were on our way home from the store, where Kyle was very cranky and I had to hold him while pushing the cart with Ryleigh in the front and Aiden hanging on the back, when Kyle informed me that he had to throw up. I didn't believe him, thinking that he was just used to saying that since he had been saying it for days. But, he was right. He throw up and then said "Look mom! A motorcycle!!" I guess he felt pretty good after he emptied his stomach. Then Aiden looked at him and said "You smell like garbage." Boys. :) Thankfully Jason got home just minutes after I did and graciously offered to clean it up for me. I took him up on it. ;) Then, in the middle of watching "24", we hear something and go to check on the boys to find that Aiden had thrown up in his sleep. I tell you it has been fun. Today we were out again, after waking up to everything seeming to be fine, and Kyle tells me he has to throw up again in the car. This time I listen, quickly pull over and pull him as fast as I can out of his car seat. He got my shoes.




But, we have been throw up free for a few hours and other than emptying his stomach at every turn, Kyle is acting normal. We went for a little walk down the street today to get some fresh air. Kyle pushed Ryleigh in our little umbrella stroller. He thought he was hot stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I know why God made Grandmoms! I laughed so hard even at the 2nd hearing of the reported throwing up incident! Now, when my kids are doing that, I DON'T think it's funny, and throw up is NOT a funny subject-BUT when you describe it, there's something so funny about it! Maybe it helps you to be able to laugh at a not-so-funny situation later! If there are some things we can laugh at later (there's alot that we can't)then it helps! On another note, can't believe someone 11 hours away is wearing short sleeves, when Dad is wearing 5 layers of clothes outside! Aren't you looking forward to your vacation in the polar zone?