Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The "Visit"

After many tries to complete this, and countless interruptions, I have finally succeeded!! Without further ado, our visit:
1st Stop - Grandparents
We started out our visit with a stop (well technically it was our 2nd stop, because we stopped in VA to see friends just for the afternoon, but I forgot to take pics) in MD to see Granddad and Grandmom. The boys had fun playing with Buddy and of course G-dad and G-mom made sure they had all my favorite foods!!


2nd Stop - PA and SNOW!!!

As we were driving to PA, it started to snow! The boys were so excited. It turned out to be perfect because due to the storm, dad had off work, and school was canceled! So we got to spend a whole day with everyone. It was a great relaxing day.











Fun times with all

Another thing that really worked out is that Ash was home from college for a few days on winter break, so we got to see her too. Ryan came up for the weekend and Alex and Paul drove up for Sunday dinner. We have the best family!!!

As you can see, Ryleigh is quite a hit with her aunts and uncles.


My cute sisters!
Homemade donuts! Thanks Mom!

Another great meal from Mom

Ash and Ryan playing darts at Caitie's Crazy Ash and Caitie at Caitie's (by the way Cait made some awesome desserts while we were home! YUM)Diligent Jas working on college

Hanging out in the girls room (As usual, Liz made incredible things to eat too!)
More hanging out, having girl talk, Kyle listening in :)
Grandmom Sally with Ryleigh
Cute Belle and Ryleigh, we never got a pic of Katie!
Our dear friends Tim and Meredith, we really miss hanging out with them
3rd Stop NC- Chris & Chelly's

Our final stop was to Chelly and Chris's. We had a great time, even though it was short and we can not wait to move there and hang out with them all the time!!
Jason and Chris trying to figure out how to fix the ice cream maker


Still working on it - they figured it out


Allie and Aiden

The cousins!


Allie checking out some homes for sale! :

The end! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin you have just made our evening before the ball game. We really enjoyed all the pictures.We know you have spent a lot of time putting this together. Glad you beat your mom. G-mom and I always enjoy seeing all the family on the blog. Keeps us up to date on all. Will be checking on Michelle and your mother with their verison of the latest.

Ryan said...

FINALLY!!!!! I have been waiting all week for this. Looks great. And your right, there were barely any pictures of me. Looks like I am turning into my mom and being behind the camera more then in front of it. And speaking of camera, looks like my candid shot made the blog!!! I feel soo...so special! It was great seeing all you guys. Hopefully we will see you all again this summer...my Sonic craving is knicking my elbow. I will add "Making Erin's Blog with a picture" to my Resume now. :)

Anonymous said...

Super job, Erin!! When it comes to computer brains, I have very little, so until your dad gets finished all the updating and transferring, I won't be able to put up pictures. LOVED the pictures. Seeing it again reminds me of just HOW great a visit it was! SO cute to see Allie with your kids. Looking forward to when you are in NC & a visit to you will be a visit to Chelle!

Chris and Michelle said...

Good job Erin. I guess being 30 hasn't effected you yet... still keepin' up with your blog! ;) he he Happy Birthday!

Earl and Gail said...

darn, you were in town and we missed you! looks like you had a great visit!