Sunday, March 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Chris!!

Well, these birthday posts are getting longer and longer with pictures!! I know I have a lot of other great pictures of Chris, but these were the ones I could find quickly. Since I am already a day late, I thought I better make it simple.....


Chris at our wedding, as an usher, April 98Camp Blue Diamond 03
I had to put this picture in, sorry guys!!! This is when we went camping and it didn't just rain, it poured a good bit of the weekend. Here Chelly and Chris are trying to get the water flowing away from the camp site. We literally had streams flowing through our camp sites. Fun times! :)

Christmas 05 all crowded in to the living room for the sibling gift exchange
Thanksgiving 05 Chelly, Chris and Allie came to spend the holiday with us.

Chris with Ryleigh this past Christmas

We are glad to have you in our family Chris, and hope you were able to enjoy your birthday even though you were away from home. We have had a lot of great laughs and fun times and we look to forward to years more of good times together! Happy Birthday!

Love, Jason, Erin, Aiden, Kyle and Ryleigh

3 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

Love all the pics... nice job! ;)

Vicki & Bruce said...

Glad you put one up of Chris at your wedding! I wanted to, but didn't find one. Next year! Happy Birthday again, Chris! You're a great guy!

Chris and Michelle said...

Nice looking butts... anyone I know?? ;) he he