Saturday, March 10, 2007

Fun with Daddy

Yesterday Jason's time off ended and this morning he picked up another platoon. Back to the rigours of recruit training. We thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our outpost and it was sad to have it come to an end. We did a lot while Jason was off, including our trip up north, but we really had the best time these last 2 weeks here at home. Jason had to work this week, but the hours were normal and yesterday he came home at 9:30 a.m. so we could have the whole day to hang out together. He won't be able to come home until late Tuesday night, so we did our best to enjoy yesterday! We took Jason and his DI's dinner tonight and as we were driving away Aiden said "When is daddy coming home to tell me my bedtime story?" Of course having Jason around for so long was heaven to the boys as much as it was for me. Here are a few things we did over the last week or so.....



Bike rides! Ryleigh loves them! Yesterday she fell asleep.
The Park. They love the monkey bars.
Caught a tender moment! :)

Playmobile and Lego time!


This is how we play hide and seek at our house, how about you? Why do I wonder why the boys climb everything??? I believe this picture captures where that comes from....
Of course you know what the boys are thinking..... "now, how can we get up there?"
So, he had a little harder time getting down......

Jason snapped this picture when he went in to get Ryleigh one morning. I love it.And of course we had some good steak, which we branded... :)

We are already counting down the days to the next outpost......

4 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

Hide and seek looks like it was lots of fun! ;) he he ;) You have your hands full with your three boys! ;) he he

Allison Sangree said...

Erin HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Better late than never right? Well, I did remember your birthday, believe it or not, but when I eventually got onto your blog, I could not post a comment.It would not bring it up. I'm just glad I got to finally. (I don't know what I did differently, but it may be my internet - it's been giving me some trouble lately.
Great pics, esp of the kids on the beach. AWESOME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see Jason having so much! What a great picture up in the "loft"! No wonder you're looking forward to the next outpost!

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin we loved all the pictures. Will miss seeing Jason playing with the boys.Looks like you have A model family.