Monday, March 26, 2007

What you missed....

Our computer had to have a new hard drive put in it, this is what you missed while we were without a computer! :)
Aiden
One day when I got out of the shower, I found Aiden walking back in forth in front of the front door. He was walking with his hands straight to his side and not missing a beat back and forth. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was guarding the door for me while I was in the shower. He takes the role of protector very seriously! :) He had to have been doing this for at least 2o minutes!
Time with Daddy.
At the park.
The boys love the park by the water. They call it the "water park". This bridge leads to where we live.
Wrestling with the neighborhood boys.
It is always all fun and games until someone gets hurt!
Kyle

Kyle learned how to ride his bike without training wheels last week! He is pretty determined to keep up with Aiden. He asked me to take them off one day and since he can ride a Razor, we thought maybe he could ride a bike. I took them off and the first time I let go, he had it. In about 20 minutes he could start on his own. Now, he lives to ride his bike. Making it very hard for me to distract him to do something else.

He had a spill or two in the process.
At our park downtown.
Action shot!


Ryleigh

Ryleigh turned 8 months old last week and she is officially crawling on all fours. She is becoming hard to keep up with and getting into everything. She eats what ever she can find on the floor, we are on constant patrol to make sure she does not find something to choke on. She is also pulling herself up to things and standing. And trying very hard to climb the stairs. I was really hoping that Ryleigh would be a late crawler and not interested in moving around. Instead, she is my earliest crawler and seems very eager to keep up with her busy brothers. So much for that hope.


Have you ever seen such a cute skirt? :)
Nap time at the beach.

She loves to stand at the window.


Crawling around.


As for Jason and I, we are just trying to keep up with this household! And despite the sleepless nights and interrupted conversations, we love every minute of it....

5 comments:

Earl and Gail said...

wow, ryleigh is getting so big so fast! she's beautiful! we also have a low window that joey likes to stand up and look out.
your boys are something else! standing guard and riding without training wheels. so sweet!

Ryan said...

Wow, things change fast. Everyone looks adorable. And I could I not comment without saying that I am proud of Kyle for learning how to ride a two-wheeler well before I did. I think you might have a risk-taker on your hands. I suggest NOT buying him a dirt bike. Haha. Glad to see everything is going good.

Anonymous said...

Aww... they are all so cute! I can't wait until Sarah and I can come down.

Anonymous said...

That IS such a cute skirt!! I can't wait to see her standing!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures make me want to visit ONE more time before you move! I love B...! What a neat park that Josh & Lindsey would love to play at with their nephews! Aiden is so serious and responsible. Reminds me of you even at that age! Tell Kyle, "Great job!" AND RYLEIGH! Too cute and irresistible in that skirt!