Thursday, March 08, 2007

My 30th Birthday

I wanted to post a picture of my birthday cake, since my mom made it for me and mailed it all the way from PA! It arrived in great shape and it was an absolutely delicious coconut cake. Thanks Mom! I had a great day starting with sleeping in and breakfast in bed and ending with a trip to the spa for a massage. Thanks honey! The boys picked me flowers and rang the doorbell each time they brought me a new one. We don't have any flowers in our yard right now, so I made a big deal about the tree branches and dead fern leaves. So, when they actually brought flowers to the door, we had to have a little talk about picking flowers out of neighbors yards......
Thanks to all my family for your calls, cards, texts, comments and blog messages to me all day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have been there to celabrate your Birthday with you.

SES said...

Happy Birthday Erin! =)