Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What we miss:


In this picture, they are playing a game that I do not remember the name of, made up by Aiden. But, it consisted of them laying on the floor and I had to go around them in circles 10 times. I have no idea what the object was, but they enjoyed it! I got a bit dizzy though! :)
Out of that same mind that makes up these crazy games comes things like this:
While driving one day Aiden asked me where his Lego's where. I told him they were at our house. He said "No, they are in the toy room." I said "You're right." Then he asked again, "Where are my Lego's?" I said, "In the toy room." He said "Right, I taught you that."

While playing hide and seek with the boys, Jason jumped out of a closet and really scared the boys. Aiden said "Dad! You scared me to life!!" Which I guess is much better than being scared to death.

Aiden - "Mom, do we have any jalapenos?" Me- "Yes, do you want some?" Aiden says yes, so I get them out of the refrigerator to give him some. He sees that they are sliced and he says "No thanks, I like them big. I will just wait until we go to Mexico." Mexico is just one of the many places Aiden wants to go. China, Egypt, Disney World and Russia are a few others. :)

One of our favorite TV shows is "24". One day Aiden asked me "How come you never watch 26 or 27?"

I was changed a stinky diaper of Kyles one day. Aiden starts coughing and says "I am allergic to poop."

Aiden said he really wanted to buy a boat. I asked him "Really? Where would you like to sail to?" He looked at me and with a bit of a question in him voice he says, "Nineveh?"

The boys were watching "Finding Nemo" and Aiden says "I don't think we should watch Finding Nemo anymore, it teaches you bad things." Thinking "What could be wrong with Nemo?" I ask him what it teaches you and this was his reply "It teaches you that when you touch buts you get in big trouble." Which is actually a good thing if you ask me. :)

Aiden was begging me to play with him and I told him I couldn't right now, I had work to do. He whined and whined and I said "Aiden, if Mommy's didn't work the whole house would fall apart." He said "No it wouldn't, it has nails."

Aiden - "I wish God didn't make babies come out of your belly's. I wish they just 'whoosh' came down, then you wouldn't have to do the treadmill."

Kyle - "I have hiccups in my neck."

Kyle - "I like your house" (talking to me)

Aiden - "Mom, am I your kickside?" (meaning sidekick)

Aiden - "Are God and Jesus twins?"

Aiden - "I know a bad word, but I can not say it. But, I can tell you what it starts with. It starts with shut."

After sneezing several times in a row I said to Aiden "I must have allergies like you Aiden." Aiden says "I think you got them from me when you hug and kiss me so much."

Aiden - "Mom! A spider! I think it is a black weirdo!" (meaning black widow)

Aiden - "Mom, I am having a lucky day." Me - "Why" Aiden - "Cause I found lots of lizards"

Aiden - "I only like orange juice on Tuesdays. What day is today?"

Kyle - After teaching Aiden some letter sounds and telling Kyle the sound that his name starts with "Mom! K-K-K-K - ME!"

9 comments:

Vicki & Bruce said...

Thanks for the good laugh! Too bad Aiden is too busy here to say funny things! I hardly ever see him! Now Kyle talks alot, in his British accent, that is so cute and funny, but doesn't sound as cute when you repeat it on paper. You just have to be there to hear him! Just love his little voice!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are hilarious! Thanks for sharing and making me laugh. : )

Anonymous said...

Where the heck does Aiden come up with some of this stuff. His mind must be racing all the time, he's got a pretty quick response to things too. Have you figured out what he meant by Nineveh? I read you blog to Paul last night, he was cracking up. Definitely think you should produce a book of things your kids have said. Can't wait to see what Ryleigh comes up with.

Anonymous said...

Those are great!! I'm so glad you wright them all down.

SES said...

great post Erin. Thanks for the laughs!

Anonymous said...

I looked at the blog today! :) and I enjoyed it.

Chris and Michelle said...

Really funny!! :)

Erin said...

Alex, you need to get your basic Bible stories down! lol Nineveh is where Jonah was supposed to sail, but instead he got swallowed by a giant fish! :) I'll have Aiden give you the whole story next time we see ya. :)

Allison Sangree said...

Great blog, Erin & Jason!
Maybe one day I'll come to visit with your mom too.