Sunday, June 17, 2007

Two Weddings, Ice Cream and Motorcycles

You would think that since the boys are gone, I would be totally on top of this, but somehow the week flew by and I never got a chance to blog. So here are a few highlights from the trip.... Ryleigh LOVED the ice cream she had when we went to the "Country Curve" last weekend while we were still in PA.
As you can see, she is very satisfied.


Give me more!!
Enjoying ice on a Sunday afternoon, Mom, Grandmom, Jason, Matt, Lindsey, Ryleigh and Ashleigh

Thanks Dad for the ice cream!!!
Liz really does not want to try Matt's ice cream, Aimee is not sure what to make of the situation.Hanging out when Grandmom and Granddad came up for the afternoon. We do lots of hanging out and talking on PA trips in case you haven't noticed. :)
For Kyle the highlight of our trip had to be when Aunt Liz brought up this motorcycle of Matt's for the boys to ride on. I think Liz is officially the favorite Aunt now. You should have seen him when they got on her real motorcycle. Where are the pics from that Mom? I think I took those on your camera.
Even Granddad had fun on the mini, we won't tell the story Granddad of what happened the first time you got on!! :)
See all the cars in the driveway? That isn't even all of them, some are hidden by other cars, some are in front, some in back. It always looks like a party is going on, usually cause' there is!!

A day of weddings! First we went to Holly and Isaac's weeding, which we were so glad we could make!

The bride and groom, Holly and Isaac.
The "Three Musketeers"!! I don't know what Liz is going to do without Holly and Heidi (Heidi is moving to Alaska in July)!! :(

Mom and Ashleigh - don't they look nice?Jason, me, Joe, Caitie and Matt.
I think Joe should have been in the middle, it would have balanced out the shaved heads. lol What is up with guys that marry/date Aguilar girls and shaved heads???Us! :)Ashleigh, Caitie and me.
Then on to the second wedding, where Jason was the best man. It was the wedding of our neighbors back when we lived in PA, Skip and Lisa. Skip is a bigger hunter like Jason and they became fast and longtime friends when we moved into our first house. We were able to see all our old neighbors and it was a lot of fun. We also got to attend both weddings without any kids! Thanks Megan, Sarah, Aimee and Annah (and Mom once you returned from Holly's wedding)!! You guys are awesome!!The bride and groom.
It was a great week and we had a lot of fun! The boys stayed up in PA, and will not be home until Saturday. We miss them like crazy, but I don't think they miss us too much! Every time we talk to them they tell us about all the fun things they are doing, so I hope they want to come home! Our house officially goes on the market tomorrow, so pray for it to sale! Since we still own our PA house, selling is a whole new experience for us. I guess we just have to sit back and keep our fingers crossed.
P.S. Hello to all the ladies that work with Liz!!! Since I now know you all read our blog with Liz, I thought I should say hi. :) It was nice to meet you all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Erin! Ryleigh is such a beauty... I can't wait to meet her! I passed along your message to my parents, but they probably won't try to connect on Saturday. Your mom stopped by last week, so they got to catch up a little then... hopefully maybe later this summer we'll be able to get together with all of them for real. See you soon!

Emily

Vicki & Bruce said...

Didn't you get some pictures of the whole wedding party at H & I's wedding? Michelle was hoping to see them if you did. Saw the above message and realize if they only have Sat., then it would be hard to connect if we're just getting there.

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to hear Granddads mini bike story!! Please do tell!