Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Annah!!

Annah, I am so sorry I took all day to do this and that I don't have many pictures to put up! We are trying to get the house on the market this weekend and we have had SO much to do. But, of course you know this is not a reflection on how much we love you, I know you understand!! :) Annah, with sisters and friends on Sunday when we went out for ice cream.
Annah on the porch swing with Ryleigh, after she had rocked her to sleep. Annah is really good with little kids and Ryleigh loved her this visit!

Annah and Klye last fall. As you can see Ryleigh is not the only one that likes Aunt Annah! :)

We hope you had a fun day Annah! I know Aiden and Kyle are happy that they got to spend your birthday with you. Aiden was so excited that he got to go to the movies today. You are a great aunt and you are such a big help whenever we come to visit with the kids. Thanks for taking them swimming, on motorcycle rides, playing outside or watching a movie with the kids. You are making great memories with them that I know they will remember forever. I can't wait to hear all about your big party on Friday night!! Thanks for being your fun loving self. We love you!!

P.S. Give Aiden and Kyle a big hug and kiss for us, we really miss them!!

6 comments:

Vicki & Bruce said...

Thanks for taking the time today when I know how it is to have a deadline with so much to accomplish with a busy, bouncing baby! I keep forgetting to tell you and know you will get this on e-mail: the slipcover would cost $525 and she said that material wouldn't do well for a slipcover since the other was cotton that drapes better.

Vicki & Bruce said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to "happy birhtday" to me. I had a great birthday, and I'm so happy that Aiden and kyle could be here to celebrate with me, I wish you could have been here too. I love and miss you guys. Love, Annah.

P.S. I gave Aiden and Kyle a BIG hug and kiss for you.

Anonymous said...

And that was from Annah, not mom.

Earl and Gail said...

I love the photo of Annah on the porch swing with Ryleigh!

Anonymous said...

I miss you, Erin. I can't wait to see you when Aiden & Kyle go home and I will see you for 5 sleeps and I wish you were here now and I will always be happy to be with you.

SES said...

Happy Birthday Annah!