Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy 5th Birthday Aiden Patrick!!!!

Aiden turned 5 years old today!! I did not want this day to come, Aiden turning 5 is a very sad day for me. It just seems like today is the end of the baby years (jeez I am getting teary eyed just writing that), and now the school years begins. We have enjoyed Aiden's toddler years more than I could ever express in writing. He brings a smile to our face every single day. From the way he giggles when he first sees you in the morning, to the way he loves to be sung lullaby's at night, he fills our hearts. He is eager to please and quick to learn, he has a stubborn streak, (that he gets very honestly from me) a very tender heart towards his girls (me and Ryleigh), and wants to be able to do everything that his Daddy can do. Having a 4 year old has been so much fun, we look forward to what year 5 brings.

Here are a few (not really!) pics from the last 5 years. I can't really say they are my favorite, just ones that I found quickly! It took me all day, a little at a time, to get this done. In between lunch at McDonald's, a trip to the park and making pizza for the big birthday. :)


Jason holding Aiden for the first time, yes, he is crying. (Jason, not Aiden)


A very newborn Aiden
A few days old6 months old8 months oldA Marine in the makingHis first camping trip to Camp Blue Diamond - May 03'Camp Blue Diamond, July 03'11 months - June 03' 13 months19 months (at Aunt Chelly's)2 years old (opening a package from MomMom)2 years old with Daddy's fishing rodFamily picture - December 04'Daddy with his boys - 04' Easter 05'3rd Birthday - sleeping in his new sandboxJuly 05'Mommy with her boysJune 06'
August 06'October 06'

February 07'


May 07'Our happy boy!

Happy Birthday Aiden!! We love you tons and tons!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy am I glad we got to spend the Birthday Day with the Birthday Boy! It was a joy to see how happy and grateful he was for everything he received! We love you Aiden and I'm sorry I can't do a blog for you since I am here! Glad we're here in person to say we love you and Happy 5th Birthday! You make all of us so very happy that you are in our family!

Anonymous said...

Awww....that is one cute kid:) It's really sad we where not there for his birthday, but I know Dad, Mom, Josh and Lindsey make up for it. We miss you Aiden:(

Unknown said...

Couldn't be cuter! Those younger years are so very special, but each day is a gift from God. Enjoy them all. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad that we missed being there for Aiden's birthday, it looked like a lot of fun. I miss you guy, love from, Annah.