Saturday, June 23, 2007

Erica & Jared's Wedding

Yesterday a good friend of my family, got married on Seabrook Island. The Island is not too far from us, so I was able to attend the wedding. We have been friends with this family all my life and I have many fond memories with them. My parents went to school with Erica's (the bride's) parents, so the friendship goes way back. This blog is for Mom, Chelly and Liz (and the Johnson's!) who I know all were looking forward to seeing these pictures.

The pictures of the bridge are from when I was sitting waiting for tons of boats and barges to go through the downtown swing bridge! I was so proud of myself when I actually got out of the house on time and was going to be in plenty of time for the wedding, then I got stuck at the bridge for over a half hour. I have never seen such long barges. :)

I did make it to the wedding on time, but just barely..... Now on to the wedding!

Mr. Dave & Missy LaineThe groom, Jared and his best man Maid of honor, sister of groom
Lawren and Emily
Erica
Erica, with her dad

The bride and groom
The wedding was right on the beach, it was beautiful!

Parents of the bride again :)

The wedding cake, which Missy Laine and Lawren made!


Cutting the cake.
Everyone at the wedding. They had the reception right on the beach after the wedding.
The happy bride and groom

Ryleigh making a mad dash for the water. :)

I wanted to get some pictures of her all dressed up in her cute white smocked dress (given to her by Erin C.!!), but she was way too quick.
The car!


Mom, Dad, Josh and Lindsey arrived this afternoon, bringing Aiden and Kyle home! Yeah!!! Jason started his final platoon of recruits today, the countdown is on!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictues! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. I have been checking your site hoping you would post some pictures : ) I love the pictures of Ryleigh..so cute!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pics. We have been patiently waiting to see some!! Ryleigh looked adorable. As fast as she was moving I am surprized you got any pictures of her at all.

Anonymous said...

I sure do miss that little girl. Been away from the family for days and I can't wait to hug each of you this evening. I have been "on the recruits for way too long. Erin, I wanted to impress you and actually reply or comment on you your blog here. I am sorry that I have not done it enough. Please let the boys know that "big daddy" is coming home! Beautiful pictures. Love each of you so. Have them little rug-rats at the hatch when I arrive please.

Your best friend in the whole world,

Jas

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics! Hope you're having a great time with the family! I can't wait to leave for PA on Friday!!! :)