Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Four Poster Beds, Bubbles, Paint, Dust and Cadence

Sunday was an interesting day. It started when Kyle climbed up the posts of our four poster bed, hung from the slats and split one of the posts. Not the best way to start your day. Luckily I have a handy husband and you will never know it was broken, but Kyle needs to be put in a gymnastics class or something! We had a house showing that afternoon so I had to find someplace to take all three kids while it was pouring down rain for 3 hours. Where do you go in a small town for 3 hours on a Sunday afternoon? Wal-Mart of course! :) (We spent a lot of time looking at fish) When we got home the boys wanted to take a bath in our garden tub. As you can see they had fun, a little too much. I learned that bubbles can eat the paint off your trim. They put bubbles on the window that is right above the bathtub and as I was cleaning up the mountains of bubbles, off came a whole layer of paint. Good thing they took a bath after the house showing.
It took me quite awhile to get all the bubbles cleaned up and the boys were supposed to be getting dressed. But, they found another game that was much more fun. When I came out of the bathroom I found dust all over my perfectly cleaned living room (now remember, we had a house showing, so it is not normal for it to be perfectly clean! :) ). This game was throwing their bath towels in the air until they hit the fan to see how much dust would fall. Now, the ceilings in our living room are at least 16 feet, so the fan is high up and has plenty of dust on it since it requires the big ladder to clean. It was only then that I realized Ryleigh wasn't in the mix. I found her upstairs and she somehow deleted a bunch of stuff off our computer......
Here is a video from last night as we were finishing up dinner. Today was Final Drill and Jason was singing some cadence while we were sitting around the table. As you will see, Ryleigh really enjoys hearing Daddy sing....

5 comments:

Vicki & Bruce said...

If she can dance like that in her highchair with no instruments playing, I'd love to see her on the floor with a hip-hop song! That was hysterical! Dad, Megan, Lindsey & I were laughing all the way through it and Aiden & Kyle's laughs were contagious, too! Jason should make a CD!

Anonymous said...

Ryleigh is SO cute in this video! I can't wait to see you! That will probably be a long time from now. I really, really miss you! I can't wait to see Ryleigh dance again!

Anonymous said...

Erin, I don't know how you find time to do regular updates...but I love reading them....so keep it up!! Maybe one day I'll get to meet your little brood. Take care. Joanna S.

Chris and Michelle said...

Too Funny!!! :) Ryleigh is such a ham!! :)

Earl and Gail said...

That was beyond entertaining! Loved it!
poor Joey--no rythm and no desire to dance...just like his daddy.
:-)