Saturday, September 08, 2007

Happy 18th Birthday Sarah & Megan!




Happy Birthday girls! I can not believe that you guys are 18! I remember when you were brought home from the hospital and we had the room all decorated with balloons. We now had 2 babies in the house, no more fighting on who got to hold the baby! You girls were only 9 when I left home and I often feared that my relationship with my younger siblings would not be very strong due to living long distances away. I am so happy that is not true with us!! I love that we have a strong bond. I know that in the coming years that bond will only grow stronger. I love that our kids adore you and that we all have so much fun together. I am so glad you guys are my sisters!! We love you!!

Love, Erin, Jason, Aiden, Kyle and Ryleigh

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Girls! :) We love you!

Chris and Michelle said...

Forgot to say... great pictures - you girls look beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

hey Erin, thanks for the post :) miss you guys and wish you could be here with us. thanks again. xoxoxox

p.s. meg is at work, i'm sure she'll see it later.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Erin, I miss you all like crazy!! Can't wait until you guys can come visit! Love you!!!

Vicki & Bruce said...

What BEAUTIFUL girls and great photography! Thanks Erin & Jason for getting their pictures taken on the beach! They look like movie stars!

Anonymous said...

i know that megan and sarahs birthday day is over. i just wanted to leave a comment, so megan and sarah, your birthday was really fun and i really liked your birthday, so im just going to leave a comment.