Tuesday, January 20, 2009

High Heeled Lady

Ryleigh turned in her breast plate and shield for a pair of high heeled shoes. She LOVES high heels and can be found in them quite regularly. On this particular day I found her just hanging out looking out my bathroom window. She stood there for the longest time just talking to herself. She got a whole box full of play high heels for Christmas, but she prefers mine, and I find them all over the house as she drags them out of my closet. We are in the midst of potty training and the other day I found my black high heels at the scene of an potty training accident. They were quite wet and I am just glad she came and told me what happened and I didn't find out by putting my foot in there. :)










4 comments:

Earl and Gail said...

Cute kid. Nice shoes. :-)

Anonymous said...

You can post high heels shoes but now our trip, makes me cry.

Erin said...

Calm down Alex!:) I am going in order and have some catching up to do. I don't even have the pics from your visit off my camera yet! I am not that together.

Vicki & Bruce said...

Love that little smile! I'll have to bring her my "wicked witch of the west" black spiked heels! She'll probably be able to walk in them better than I can!