Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A knight and a "princess" knight

I am not sure what kind of knight wears his breast plate on his back, but whatever kind does, that is who Kyle is! He has always worn it this way, even after being told about how it offers no protection to the vital organs. He is still not convinced. And he has led his "princess" knight to believe that his way is better. Maybe the Star Wars light saber, is all the protection he needs. Best buddies.
A close up of the pink dress, saddle shoe wearing, knight.


She was running here, from what I can't tell you.




This picture was taken by request. He wanted to see himself shooting the light saber. We don't use anything around here the way we are supposed to. :)
Keeping that back protected.
I like how she has the she is holding the shield on her arm like a purse.


Many times that day I looked out and saw them sitting on the bench, talking to each other. I wish I could have heard their conversations. I am sure they would have been entertaining.

3 comments:

Earl and Gail said...

How sweet. I think Kyle is a superhero knight, and he wears his breast plate like a cape!

Melissa said...

How fun! It is so much fun to see where kid's imaginations will take them!

Vicki & Bruce said...

How hysterical and how sweet! Those two playing so imaginative together! Just love the princess look with the shield purse! This is how girls should grow up!