Thursday, July 23, 2009

The rest of the visit....

And now we are at the last of the PA visit pictures! We can now move on to the beach! Yay! Just a few random pictures that didn't fit in any of the other posts. Here are the kids having dinner one night. A sister picture - minus Aimee. She was at work. :( Somebody always was.
Lydia was kind enough to have her baby while I was in town so I could see him before I left! :) Thanks Lydia! lol Grant Joshua. He is so cute!! But he didn't seem to like me much, he cried a lot when I held him.

I won't be getting the mother of the year award now that I am posting pictures of my kids playing on a shed roof. But, I remember playing on the shed roof when I was a kids (especially with the Johnston kids!) and we used to have a blast! Aimee took the photos though!
I don't know what it is about mom's swing set, but my kids play on it for hours. They never played on ours that long. But at moms, literally hours of just swinging on the tire swing and running around the play set. This spot will definitely be dear to their heart when they get older, rich with memories.


Kyle likes to be upside down.

I think this just might be Aiden's favorite spot on earth. On the tire swing.




We loved being home for a week. Thanks to my parents, who instilled deep family roots in us all, my family are my best friends. Family means everything to me and I wish we were closer to everyone. But since we can't be for now, visits will have to do. And we make the most of them! :)

5 comments:

chelly said...

okay, on to the beach pictures! :)

Ashleigh said...

Love all the pictures!! Miss you guys so much already...I miss my sleeping partner Ryleigh! :(

Vicki & Bruce said...

You all mean everything to us, too! Nothing is more exciting than everyone getting together, chatting, drinking coffee, acting crazy, listening to music, watching the kids dance...... Now I don't miss having sisters so much-I've got all of you and all the boys in the family, too! Looking forward to Jason's retirement and the move north!

The Roberts said...

The pictures are great. Also love your new banner at the top. I keep meaning to make one myself for my blog, but never get around to it. Yours are always so good!

Amy said...

Enjoyed the pics! Your family is a great example of so many good things :)