Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ryleigh's Birthday Party

My camera is not taking inside pictures very well at the moment, so all the pics from Ryleigh's party did not turn out very well. So, I had Ashleigh send me some from her camera, still waiting on a few (hint, hint Ash!), but I decided to go ahead and post what I've got. Ryleigh and her gal pals all dressed up. Ryleigh's friends and family know her well. She got lots of dress ups and adorable dresses. Thanks everyone! Opening her presents. She was very methodical about it. :)
Focused here.
Happy girl!
She was very excited about her princess cake. It was so fun to have a princess themed party. For so many years now it has been one superhero after another with the boys and frilly stuff is a nice change!



Kyle and Lindsey


Ryleigh, Kyle and Lindsey hamming it up. Sarah and Ryleigh
Lindsey and Ryleigh

She has fun with her aunts!
Wonder where she gets that attitude from?



The umbrella from Mom Mom was a favorite gift.

Yay for Princesses!

These photos were all taken by Aimee.









Ryleigh's friend BrooklynTime for cake!


Looks like we are about to be invaded by pirates......
Cake on the deck.
The video of us singing Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of Ryleigh. Looks like she enjoyed her birthday.Three is my favorite age for for little girls. I know she can win you over with that smile.
G-dad-K

Vicki & Bruce said...

Great memories-wish we could celebrate every birthday with every grandchild! One day I hope to make that a reality!

Chelly said...

Okay, now I want to see all the house pics! I'm waiting!!!!