Monday, December 04, 2006

Little Feet





Ryleigh's new favorite pastime is playing with her feet. It is adorable to watch (At least Jason and I think so, we sit and watch her play all the time. Cheap entertainment!). She is also now trying to put them in her mouth. :) In other news, she can now pick up the toys she drops, she is getting way too big for her bassinet, but I don't want to put her in her room yet, and she is getting really loud. I guess she really doesn't have a choice but to be loud, to be heard over the boys. The boys continue to adore her. This morning I put her in her bouncy seat and told Kyle to watch over her while I took a shower. So he sat right down beside her and I said "You are her protector Kyle, so watch her and give her her toys, ok?" He said "Ok Mommy." I get out of the shower a few minutes later and Aiden is crying because Kyle hit him on the face while trying to kiss Ryleigh. I guess he took the protection part pretty seriously. We say, you've got the right idea Kyle, keep up the good work! (Just have to remind him that Aiden and Daddy are ok!) :)

7 comments:

SES said...

just imagine what it'll be like 16 or 18 years from now when some poor unlucky guy wants to date her!

Anonymous said...

She sure has gotten chubbier! (That would not be a compliment to most people!) LOVE to watch babies playing with their feet, too! Glad to hear Kyle is taking his job so seriously! Poor Aiden! Good thing I didn't get those swords I saw last night shopping!

Anonymous said...

Haha I say that all the time to Jason and Erin..."just think in 16 years, you will have to fend off the boys". At least I tell Jason he will have to become the dad that sits on the porch with a shotgun over his shoulder and tells all the stories to the guys of what he would do to them if they messed with Ryleigh. Haha.

"Just the Two Of Us" said...

What cute feet! She is a doll baby. Belle sends Ryleigh a hug :)

Erin said...

I don't think Jason will have to "become that dad", he already is!! You should hear the stuff he says. IF the unlucky guy gets past Jason, he will have two more forces to deal with. I already feel sorry for him, whoever he is.

Anonymous said...

hey Erin, Ryleigh is adorable she's grown so much, we miss her and everyone, can't wait to see you guys, love you all

Earl and Gail said...

How cute! Joey just started playing with his feet too, so I know what you mean about watching all the time. Its just so much fun.
She's adorable! Congrats on your beautiful family!