Sunday, December 24, 2006

Twas the night before Christmas.....










These pictures are for Daddy because he had to
work tonight, so he missed the fun of getting
everybody ready for bed and Santa. We went
to a friends house for dinner and made
cookies. One of the great things about the Corps
is that it is like one big family and if anyone knows
what it is like to be away from family, it is people
in the military. So every one's homes are always
open to whoever needs a place to go.
When Jason came home from work yesterday he wanted to give the boys a gift each that he had gone and picked out himself, and give me my gift (since he is working tonight). I wanted to wait, but he wouldn't give up. So, I opened it. And got a big surprise. He gave me a new digital camera! We talked about that being what we would buy this year as our gift, but then decided to wait, so that was the last thing I thought it would be. Our digital camera was one that was actually part of our video camera and the quality of pictures was really low since it was kind of just like a side feature. So we were still using film for the pictures we developed. The camera he got me is awesome and way better than I had hoped for. Now I know why he wanted me to open it so bad, so I could have it for Christmas morning. So enjoy pictures with our new camera!
Merry Christmas everyone!

6 comments:

Earl and Gail said...

OH, I LOVE these photos! the note for santa is precious! sorry Jason had to work. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Is it as hot there as it is here? Today, Christmas Eve, it was in the upper 70's!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Erin and family! See you soon.

Christian said...

Hey, guys, that is awesome that you got a new camera! What'd you get? (of course, the photographer wants to know!) =)

Anonymous said...

Finally "better" Pictures!!

"Just the Two Of Us" said...

Merry Christmas to Jason, Erin, Aiden, Kyle and Ryleigh!!! So happy to hear about your new camera!
We love you all!

girlebert said...

is your digital broken?:) Would love to see more pics!!
Happy New Year!!!!
Christin and Family