Sunday, December 10, 2006

Santa Claus is Coming to Town


Our neighbor and friend, Mandy, is a photographer. She had Santa in her studio last week so we took the kids in to have their pictures taken. Kyle really wasn't crazy about the whole idea, but we gave him a train and we finally got him to stand beside Aiden. We had our Battalion Christmas party last night and I am glad I got these taken, because Kyle didn't want to get on Santa's lap there either. Aiden is all about it though. They each got a book from Santa last night and Aiden was so excited. He said it is just the one he has been wanting (I have never heard him mention it, but I am glad I picked out one he liked!!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a classic! The look on Kyle's face in the 1st picture is great! He's sure checking Santa out. Ryleigh looks adorable and Aiden seems very happy to be there! Great pictures!

Earl and Gail said...

Great Christmas pictures with Santa!!! Adorable!

Vicki & Bruce said...

Really love the pictures, Erin. Brings back good memories of when you all were little. It's just a shame that Aiden doesn't seem to be having a good time :) Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

they all look so cute! Aiden has the cutest grin on his face,and of course Kyle and Ryleigh always look adorable,

Anonymous said...

Yeah, my Santa Claus pictures consisted of me sitting on Santa's lap screaming bloody murder, my brother sitting there with his eyes wide and having a look on his face that said "Dear God, get this picture over with so I can go home and beat my sister for embarassing the heck out of me", and Santa looking like...well, he made a face a lot like my brother's.... :)To this day I'm not too keen on people in costumes. Let's just say I make sure me and the giant Hershey Bar at Hershey Park are on opposite sides of the street.....
By the way, when are you coming for Christmas????

Anonymous said...

"S" is for Santa and "C" is for Clause OR is SC for South Carolina? "Cutey-pie" on the fella's lap!!

"Just the Two Of Us" said...

This santa picture is adorable!