Friday, May 18, 2007

Fishing!



Jason got home early afternoon last Saturday and he took the boys fishing. The boys love to go fishing. They both have fishing rods and do fish, but I think they also love to get really dirty and wet! When they got home they had so much black pond muck on them that I literally had to scrub them until their skin was red. And no, this is not the pond where the alligator has made his home.
Jason has been gone all week, and we are all looking forward to his return tonight!

2 comments:

Vicki & Bruce said...

What happy expressions! Sorry I didn't comment yesterday, but my "blog" times was limited as I tried to focus on getting everything ready to be at graduation by 6:15. I think the 1st pic of Kyle looks alot like Aiden. Never thought he looked like him much before.

Unknown said...

What a great dad! The boys are so blessed to have someone who loves them and finds time to show it!