Wednesday, May 30, 2007

More Soccer


The boys had their soccer party/awards last night. They are very proud of their medals. Kyle slept with his last night and has had it on most of today. This is their coach giving them their medals. Their coach was a mother of eight! She thought it was so neat that I came from a large family too.
Kyle is shaking her hand in this pic, but I couldn't get around fast enough to get a good shot of it.
Checking them out and showing them off!

I am personally glad that soccer is over. It was fun, but with the big bridge down, getting there (and home) was a big deal. Of course with the bridge mess, going anywhere off the island has been a pain. We need a boat!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure do think that those boys love life. I know that Kyle's eyes simply glow on that one picture of him receiving his reward. What a hippie! Aiden also looks like he is high on life as well. Sure do love those little boys. Have to say that I love my little Ryleigh as well. Thanks for taking those pictures, Erin.

Love you so,

Jason

Allison Sangree said...

Such precious memories! Great pics Erin. Kyle reminds me so much of Sean when he was young.

Earl and Gail said...

aw, precious!!! little soccer champs! that's great