Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy 75th Birthday Grandmom!!

Grandmom and Granddad back in the day! :)
Me with my Grandmom! I loved hanging out at Grandmom's house!San Diego 1999, when G-dad and G-mom came out to visit usMay 2000 - 50th Wedding Anniversary surrounded by her some of her 13 grandchildren October 2000 - Family picture
Happy Birthday Grandmom! Wish we could be there to be part of the weekend festivities! Thanks for being a wonderful grandmom and being a big part of my happy childhood. Filled with overnight trips to Grandmom's house, picnics in your backyard, walks downtown, shopping, shopping, shopping, card games with a glass a coke at night (coke still tastes better to me in those little glasses at your house), making applesauce, canning and many treats at your kitchen table. Thank you for also still being a big part of my life and the lives of my children. We love you!
Love, Erin, Jason, Aiden, Kyle and Ryleigh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday G-mom!

Chris and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Grandmom!!! Love you lots!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Grandmom! Happy Birthday! I can't wait til I go to your house tomorrow! Well, Josh is excited, too! I love you, Grandmom!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Erin for the nice blog and all those nice coments about being at g-mom house. I enjoy all the old pictures. Realy like the one at the church. Brings back lots of good memories. Also thanks for the nice card that I received today.