Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy 23rd Birthday Alex!

Ryan, Alex and Jason 1999 - Jason has become good friends with both Alex and Ryan
Alex with Ryleigh, October 06 - Alex loves babies!
Alex trying out Jason's bow - October 06
Alex, Liz and Erin - February 07

Happy Birthday Alex!! I should have had this done in the morning since I know that our blog is one of your morning routines, but I wasn't that together! So, I hope you check later today. I am so glad that we have remained close through the many stages of our life. I am glad to have you as a friend as well as a member of the family. I have lots of good memories of hanging out with you growing up and we look forward to lots more fun times ahead! We love you!
Love, Erin, Jason, Aiden, Kyle and Ryleigh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do love babies/kids ... especially yours since they rarely cry and are so adorable. But thanks for using like the worst pictures of me, can't believe their are none from when we were little, I was sure you'd use some blackmail. Just kidding, love the one of Ryleigh and I, she's so adorable. And I did check your blog first thing this morning, then 2 times at work, this is the third time. Hope to see you soon. Give kisses to everyone for me. Tell Kyle I said "hi." And thanks for the b-day wishes ... YES I made the blog!