Saturday, July 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Caitie!!

Caitie with Aiden in 05'. He had a serious crush on her that year and said that she was his girlfriend!

Ash and Cait, Christmas 06'. This was after Caitie had driven all over Perry and surrounding counties to find another Halo game so we could play with two X-boxes. That pretty much sums up Caitie, she will go to great lengths for others and wants to make everyone happy.

Kyle, Caitie and Aiden - April 05' when Liz, Joe and Cait brought Aiden home from Mom's and stayed the weekend.
Happy Birthday Caitie!! We hope you are having a great day! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Maybe next year you and Ryleigh can have a party together! :) We love you Caitie and think you put up with the crazy Aguilars very well! Thanks for always helping out with the boys (even if it is buying them candy and giving them a sugar high - hehe) or running to the store when someone needs something.
Lots of love, Erin, Jason, Aiden, Kyle and Ryleigh


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Erin, Jason, Aiden, Kyle and Ryry! That was really REALLY sweet of you guys! Haha I remember when Aiden used to let me hold him as he fell asleep..haha now he's too big for that. Ry and I will have to have a shared birthday, although I already share mine with your Aunt Debbie (happy birthday), my niece Kylee, my cousin Gage, and my cousin Shayleigh! Anyways, I can't wait for you guys to come back up, or maybe a bunch of us to come down. I love you guys alot! And the Ags are no crazier than my family! Thanks again, it was one of the best presents I got this year!