Thursday, January 18, 2007

Belated Christmas



The boys asked for Ben 10 watches for Christmas, but I guess they were pretty popular, and we could not find them anywhere. Each store we went to they were out of stock (and online). So, Jason told the boys that when we found them, he would get them. Saturday night Jas and I went out on a date and then went to Wal-Mart and finally found the long sought after watches. They were asleep when we got home Saturday night so Jas gave them to them the next morning. As you can see, they were a little excited. They have yet to take them off except to take baths! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the moment!! Their faces were worth watching several times! Love hearing Kyle's little voice! AND Aiden's giggle!!

Anonymous said...

And I was expecting them to go wild like the brother and sister in that BMW (?) commercial where they get the long awaited Christmas gift. I'm somewhat let down, I'm not going to lie. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin sorry I haven't checked your blog in a while, These videos are adorable, I love kyle's laugh.

Anonymous said...

The anticipation, the excitement, the delight, the love and blessing. You guys are great parents. They will not have a hard time understanding and connecting with the Heavenly Father’s love!!